WOTM Basic Training – Online Course beginning Tuesday, March 10th, 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM
Do you ever get the feeling like the world is spinning out of control? People are growing more wicked and evil? We’re getting closer to Jesus’ return? Do you ever think to yourself: self, what can I do? What should I do?
Well grab a friend and then from the comfort of your own home (or theirs), go onto the internet and join us for the Way of the Master (WOTM) Basic and Intermediate Training. This will be 16 weeks of training, which will include materials and evangelism outreaches.
There will be a minimal cost involved to cover the training and materials (TBD)
You’ll need a computer or laptop equipped with a microphone, speaker and camera (the camera is desired but not necessary). Internet with good connection and speed.
The Basic Training course topics are:
Lesson 1 Cultivating compassion for the Lost
Lesson 2 Discovering Hell’s Best Kept Secret
Lesson 3 Learning to Overcome Fear
Lesson 4 Practicing What You Preach
Lesson 5 Crating the Message
Lesson 6 Answering the Top Ten Questions
Lesson 7 Exposing the Myth of the Modern Message (Includes (Pizza, Intercession and Evangelism (PIE) Outreach)
Lesson 8 Spreading Your Wings
Space is limited and in order to get the materials necessary for the course to you in time for the first class, please register no later than February 25th.
To register: email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jim at 414.218.9849
Till the nets are full.
- One on One mentoring
- Anyone of our Ambassadors would be happy to work with you on an individual basis to train you in Evangelism. Please call Jim at 414.218.9849 and he’ll arrange for that to happen.
- Formal Classes
- Way of the Master 2014 Basic, Intermediate, One Day Evangelism Bootcamp and Training for Youth
- If you or your church would like to hold evangelism at your location or church, we would be willing to train you and also train you to be leaders.
- Please contact us to arrange a schedule.
- All we ask is that you have people who are eager and committed to being trained.