Conquer Your Fear Share Your Faith
Do you want to want to share your faith with others, but don’t know where to start? Are you paralyzed with fear at the prospects of sharing the gospel with a complete stranger?
In four sessions, featuring powerful, eye opening DVD’s hosted by Kirk Cameron and Ray Comfort, you will learn how to share your faith simply and effectively.
For more information or to register, please contact Jim Brunner at 414.218.9849 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Invest a few hours and learn to impact eternity.
Each person attending would receive a book, view a video, receive teaching, share testimonies, fellowship, roleplaying, Q&A and discussion. We will supply all course materials FOC.
The four lessons are:
- The Firefighter. Motivation to share your faith.
- Hell’s Best Kept Secret. How Satan has curtailed the work of the church and the gospel message.
- True and False Conversion. How to speak to a lost soul so that they understand the truth of the gospel and why they need the Savior.
- What Did Jesus Do? Following in the footsteps of the Master as we share the gospel.
You can watch the episodes to that correspond to some of the lessons at http://www.wayofthemaster.com/watchepisodes.shtml
Week 1: The Firefighter/Developing Compassion for the Lost.
Week 2: Hell’s Best Kept Secret
You can listen to a more in depth version of Hell’s Best Kept Secret at http://www.livingwaters.com/
Week 3: Exposing the Myth of the Modern Message/God’s Wonderful Plan
You can listen to a more in depth version True and False Conversions at http://www.livingwaters.com/
Week 4: What Did Jesus Do? Crafting the Message
- We begin each lesson by prayer and a short discussion of the prior weeks assignment and/or any other questions that come up.
- We have a brief lesson as a lead in to the days video.
- Watch a video that’s 30-40 minutes in length.
- Have a discussion regarding what we’ve viewed.
- Role play if appropriate.
- End with a brief teaching and prayer.
We will sincerely try to complete the work in the time allocated.